1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
- Company name: Kurundu
- Trade name: Kurundu
- CIF : 47831549J
- Address : PO Box 102, Esplugues de Llobregat 08950
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (For general information) and email@example.com (For any right set forth in the RGPD).
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or its accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when it deems appropriate.
- Conservation: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data .
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us. For example, to manage your purchases, orders or requests that you make to us
If you have never asked us to send you commercial communications or wish to unsubscribe, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Kurundu for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. STORAGE TIME OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis for its treatment in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and / or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete and / or limit the processing of your data.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which its recovery is necessary.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD. When necessary, your request must be accompanied by documentation that justifies the inaccuracy or incompleteness of your data.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com. You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION SYSTEM
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal information and privacy, and we review these measures periodically. We protect your personal information through the use of computer security controls. Therefore, commercial transactions are carried out in a secure server environment under the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
If at any time you have problems accessing any part of our website, it may be due to the model or version of your browser or the configuration of its options.
10. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case. This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
This data protection information was created in December 2021.